Do you qualify for a CFO College Scholarship?
COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP REQUIREMENTS --
The Catholic Foundation of Oklahoma scholarship application will be available after January 1, 2013 for the 2013-2014 academic year. Although the specific program and application will not be finalized until later this year, below is a list of requirements that have been used for the last several years. The Scholarship Committee anticipates that the guidelines will be followed again this coming year:
All forms and required information must be submitted to the Catholic Foundation office NO LATER THAN 5:00 PM on Tuesday, April 2, 2013 in order to be considered. Applications are considered complete only if the following items are received by the stated deadline:
1. Completed scholarship application (form enclosed)
-If under the age of 18, application must be signed by a parent or guardian.
-Recent photo (optional)
2. Two Recommendation Forms – (1) Recommendation from Pastor or Catholic College Chaplain, and (2) Recommendation from School Dean/Advisor or Principal
3. Most recent official high school or college transcript
4. A copy of their official ACT/SAT or MCAT scores
5. A copy of your parent’s 2012 Federal Income Tax return.
During the 2012-2013 academic years, The Catholic Foundation awarded over 70 scholarships. However, the number of scholarships varies from year to year and is usually determined at the time the scholarships are awarded.
If you have any other questions, please contact:
Phone: 405-721-4115Fax: 405-721-4114
Catholic Foundation of Oklahoma7501 NW Expressway Oklahoma City, OK 73132 • 405-721-4115 • firstname.lastname@example.org